£20000 - £25000 per annum
14 days ago
The right candidate will ideally have experience supporting a Management Accountant and be able to reconcile balance sheets. This role will be commutable from Ilkeston, Derby, Long Eaton and Belper.
- Processing purchase ledger invoices and matching to goods receipts
- Expenses and credit card processing
- Journal processing
- Daily sales processing
- Banking uploads and bank reconciliations, etc
- Ensure the completion of the purchase ledger payment run
- Handling and resolving supplier queries
- Process and complete proforma payments
- Responsible for reconciling supplier accounts
- Maintain relationship with suppliers, responsible for all administration and may include involvement with customs, duty, VAT, freight payments
- Supporting the Management Accountant
- Purchase ledger experience
- Experience with expenses
- Able to reconcile bank statements
- Experience assisting a Management Accountant
- Experience processing journals
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.