£30000 - £35000 per annum + + 40% bonus + 10% pension
about 1 month ago
The main purpose of this role is to assist with the activities of the budget, reporting and analysis team. The successful candidate will work as part of a team and will be assigned their own departments to partner with, with the support of the Finance Manager.
Duties will include;
- Assist in the provision of complete and accurate budgets, forecasts and variance analysis for agreed Departments, Corporate Activities and Projects, working to timetables on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Assist with variance analysis (actuals versus budgets/ forecasts and actuals vs AFEs) are fully explained and communicated to relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare monthly timewriting reviews and facilitate quarterly approvals for Departments, Corporate Activities, Corporate Projects and assets
- Conduct monthly headcount reconciliation and resolve any discrepancies and administer the Finance Master Resource File
- Support the Business Analysts with Cost Administration tasks including requisition reviews, cost coding and timewriting queries
Suitable candidates will;
- Be an ambitious part qualified ACCA/CIMA/CA accountant with previous experience working in an analytical / business partnering role, or will have supported with budgeting and forecasting and will be keen to develop skills in this area
- Be available to start at short notice (maximum one month considered) and will be happy to commit to a 12 month contract
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and take ownership of responsibilities to ensure deadlines are met
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.