Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Study Support and Free Parking
6 months ago
The successful candidate will be responsible for:-
* Assisting in the preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts including variance analysis to budget and reforecast and commentary.
* Assisting in the preparation of the annual budget and monthly reforecast.
* Assisting with cashflow forecasting.
* Amending invoices and creating credit notes.
* Assisting with nominal ledger including processing journals and month-end adjustments.
* Performing balance sheet reconciliations and VAT returns.
* Liaising with external auditors as and when required.
* Assisting with more transactional processing duties as and when required.
* Ideally be AAT part qualified and keen to continue onto CIMA or ACCA.
* Have strong Word and Excel skills.
* Be able to communicate at all levels and be able to liaise with managers and clients.
* Be able to prioritise your own workload to meet deadlines.
* Be able to work within a fast paced, deadline orientated environment.
For further details please contact Gemma Watmough.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.