Rotherham, South Yorkshire
£23000 - £25000 per annum + + study support
4 months ago
The Assistant Accountant role is an excellent opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic accounts professional to take up an all-encompassing training position with progression already on the cards.
This position is easily commutable from Sheffield, Worksop and Doncaster.
* Assisting the Financial Controller with the compilation of monthly management accounts
* Monitoring and analysis of cost of sales figures, expense accounts and trial balance.
* Assisting with the day to day commercial and logistical aspects of the business.
* Maintenance of fixed asset register.
* Making cost accruals, adjustments to prepayments and journal entries to the accounts system.
* Would suit a CIMA or ACCA part qualified / AAT qualified trainee accountant seeking to develop.
* Experience in a production environment would be advantageous.
* Team player with ability to work independently.
* Confidence in their abilities.
* High degree of diligence and conscientiousness is essential.
* A logical and ordered approach to every task is required.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions www.sewellwallis.co.uk