Leeds, West Yorkshire
£27000 - £30000 per annum
23 days ago
The role will report directly into the Financial Controller and will involve supporting their third party provider with queries and review of processes.
The key responsibilities of the role will be:-
* Ensure key accounts are up-to-date
* Manage internal escalation of queries and ensure that they are dealt with in a timely manner
* Communicate with suppliers and internal/external customers to resolve issues
* Adhere to internal and external controls/policies and procedures
* Analysis of the AP and AR functions to monitor accounts and identify risks
* Manage internal projects as required
* Adjust orders/processes as necessary to support the business
The ideal candidate will have:-
* A strong background in AP and AR
* Good analytical skills
* Experience of working with a third party provider
For more information please contact Chloe Wilford
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.