Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum + great benefits
2 months ago
The Accounts Office Manager will support the senior management team and growth of the company. This is a varied role inclusive of Purchase Ledger, salaries, HR, management reporting as well as providing support to the MD and Senior Team.
Based in their Sheffield office, you will be a key member of the team dealing with confidential information. The role will contribute to the smooth running of the office providing professional support which will involve liaison with all colleagues across the business.
- Purchase ledger duties: Including processing, posting and payment of invoices. Reconciliations of payments and receipt, reviewing bank statements, bank reconciliations and producing finance reports.
- Liaise with the company's payroll provider to arrange monthly salaries and pension payments, and organise bank transfers.
- Processing, recording and paying of expenses, dividends, childcare vouchers and fees.
- Liaison with the company's accountant for year-end returns.
- Providing accurate accounting records and ensuring that statutory filings and payments of relevant fees are completed within statutory time frames.
- Manage the company's insurance requirements and maintenance for the building.
- Provide monthly management reporting.
- Supporting the Directors and Senior Team to enable the smooth running of the business and office.
- Maintaining personnel records, managing HR processes and documents (e.g. employment records).
- Organising all aspects of new starters, leavers, contract changes, and salary increases.
- Organising travel arrangements, preparation - to include creating agendas, identifying relevant literature, briefing relevant members of the team. parking, hotels, equipment needs, accommodation, etc.
- Other duties that may be allocated.
- Significant experience of working with highly sensitive and confidential information. Honours confidentiality of employees' and Directors' pay and personal records.
- Must be able to work to deadlines.
- Ability to work in a diverse team at all levels with a positive, customer-oriented attitude.
- A diplomatic yet confident approach.
- Able to serve as liaison for internal and external parties to ensure smooth delivery of business matters.
- A flexible approach to work due to the diversity of the role.
- Knowledge of software packages such as SAGE and BACS
- A competitive salary of between £25,000 - £30,000 per year (depending on skills and experience).
- Annual bonus scheme (dependent on company and staff performance).
- 25 days holiday entitlement + statutory bank holidays (3-4 days reserved for Christmas shutdown week).
- Contributory pension scheme.
- 35 hour working week.
- Childcare Voucher Scheme.
- Free tea and coffee.
- Free onsite company car park.
Please contact Faith Collins for more information.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.