Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£22000 - £25000 per annum
3 months ago
The role will have various duties including:-
- To provide an accounts administrative service to the company that allows for its overall efficient and effective operation.
- Assist in the timely production of the Management Information to Trial Balance.
- Assist on project costing and maintaining cost records.
- To provide holiday cover for front of house reception duties.
- Timely and effective collection of all depts. and customer payments.
- Maintain contact with customers/suppliers to ensure invoices are cleared for payment.
- Resolve queries both internally and externally regarding outstanding invoices.
- New customer credit checks.
- To provide support to the Management Team with mail shots, either by phone, e-mail or letter etc.
- Deal with Purchase Ledger customer queries quickly and efficiently.
- Efficiently maintain all records, manual or computerised, in an up to date, neat and accurate manner, to allow fast retrieval of such information.
- Cash Book completion & Bank Reconciliations for the group companies.
- Establishing a sound working relationship with suppliers.
- Processing Direct Debit collections for Hydra Park Properties Ltd.
- Assist the Financial Director in general accounts duties were necessary.
- Assist in budget preparations.
- To promote a professional image of the company at all times.
For more information please contact Calum Howie
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.