Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£15000 - £20000 per annum + Study Support
2 months ago
The role will include the following duties:-
- Coding, processing and inputting supplier invoices.
- Take incoming supplier calls and resolve supplier queries.
- Reconcile supplier statements.
- Coding and raising legal and supplier payments.
- Cashbook maintenance and bank reconciliations.
- Data inputting.
- Filling, scanning and photocopying.
- Manage daily post.
- Be proactive in identifying issues and the action of change.
The successful candidate will need:-
- Keen to gain practical experience within accounts.
- Willing to undertake a professional qualification with study support provided.
For more information please contact Calum Howie
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.