£20000 - £24000 per annum + great benefits
about 1 month ago
The Accounts Assistant needs to be someone who has a good working knowledge of Excel and the role is focused around payroll for the business and invoicing - it's a hands on role that requires an analytical mind, someone who can follow processes but has the initiative to spot patterns and sense check information relating to certain projects.
* Reporting into the Group Finance Manager
* Calculation of payroll for 22 employees
* Calculation of bonus payments
* Calculation of contracts
* SMP, SPP, SSP calculations
* Subcontractor invoicing
* Payroll analysis
* Processing payments
* Full accounts payable duties, invoice matching, checking and processing
* Query resolution
* Posting journals
* Stock takes and stock reporting
* Experience in an accounts department with payroll calculation experience
* Confident Excel user
* Working in a brilliant team and flexible business
* Monday to Thursday working 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8.30am to 3.45pm
* On-site parking
* Pension scheme
For more information please contact Faith Collins
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.