Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£30000 - £32000 per annum + great benefits
2 months ago
- Supporting the firms Audit Managers and Partners.
- Planning, fieldwork and completion of assignments for both Audit and Non-Audit client work.
- Delegating and supervising work of more junior members of the team and reviewing their work.
- Preparation of financial and management accounts.
- Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree client needs and potential solutions with managers.
- Preparation and/or review of corporate tax return.
- Take primary responsibility for preparing and monitoring progress against budget.
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office.
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements.
- Part or qualified ACA or ACCA accountant.
- Some audit experience (i.e. could be from a smaller firm where there was a mix of accounts and audit work, but not someone who only has accounts experience).
Please contact Faith Collins for more information.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.