£40000 - £50000 per annum
13 days ago
Working alongside 2 other Managers the successful candidate will manage a small team of Assistant Accountants / Accounts Assistants and will be responsible for the following duties;
- Review of VAT Returns - prepared by the team
- Review and sign off of year end company accounts and corporation tax returns
- Preparation to completion stage of Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Client relationship management, dealing directly with the client you will be responsible for any queries that arise
- Delegation of work amongst the team
- Support with the development and training of team members
Suitable candidates will:
- Be qualified ACCA or ACA and will have experience operated ideally at management level (seniors will be considered) within a professional services firm
- You will be a confident and articulate communicator with experience managing client relationships
- Have excellent people management skills with the ability to motivate and develop junior accountants in training
For more information please contact Kayley Haythornthwaite
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.