Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£17000 - £19000 per annum
7 months ago
Role: Sales Ledger
Salary: up to £19,000 dependent on experience
Your responsibilities will include:
* Ensure sales invoices are raised ASAP to avoid delays in receiving monies
* Raising and issuing sales invoices
* Checking invoices to ensure that they are accurate and match up against sales orders
* Query resolution
* Issuing credit notes when necessary
* Allocate cash against customer debt
* Accounts admin
Please contact Chloe Wilford for further information on this role.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.